”India Has Advanced In 30 Years, As Much As Britain Did In 150 Years”; Said Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman – (Source: NDTV.Com Article).
Terming India’s economic growth progress as “extraordinary”, he said INDIA has become the world’s 3rd largest economy (on purchasing power parity) overtaking JAPAN and while being behind the US and CHINA, it is far bigger than any European country.
Since July 2011, MasterClass™ has been saying on every platform that India shall overtake JAPAN to become the 3rd largest economy in the world by PPP. That has already happened.
Now MasterClass™ is betting on India’s GDP to double in the next 7 or 8 years. That will open up humongous opportunities for everyone who is prepared for a fast changing world.
Those who don’t change their mindset, who don’t learn new skills required to excel, and who are caught up in political debates, waiting for political parties & governments to do something for them & in other negative pursuits of mind will be left behind.
Management Guru Ambrish Chheda has gone to the extent of saying that; “Such golden period as we are witnessing now and which will last for the next 30 Years, when the Indian economy will overtake the US economy to become the second largest economy (PPP) in the world, has not been witnessed by India at least in the last 1,000 years.”
Friends, don’t miss out on this massive OPPORTUNITY. And don’t get left behind.
HERE IS THE HIGH-PERFORMANCE PROCESS, SIMPLIFIED FOR YOU:
1) Re-Orient your ‘Mindset’.
2) Re-Skill yourself, learn management tools & techniques; including ‘Strategic Thinking & Execution Skills’, and ‘Soft Skills’.
3) Adapt to the fast changing world.
4) Develop your Purpose, Mission, Vision, Values & Long Term Goals in Writing.
5) Think and implement continuous innovation and disruption. This is the wave of 21st-century.
6) Create an ‘Action Plan’.
7) Track progress by periodical Progress Reviews.
8 ) Don’t wait for things to happen; make them happen.
9) Take help of experienced professionals, experts, consultants and more importantly, develop lifelong relationships with ‘Professional Mentors’. All high-performance people in the world do that.
Let us all contribute to “NATION BUILDING“. That’s the mission of MasterClass™.
Next Level of Success. Simplified.
Read Full Article on NDTV.Com